Andrea Herrera is a digital illustrator and designer based in Orlando, Florida. Originally from Miami, Andrea relocated to study at the University of Central Florida and will be earning a B.F.A. in Studio Art this December. Her art is heavily influenced by visual media such as comic books, animated movies, and TV shows; their ability to connect with viewers through the art of storytelling is what she emulates through illustration.
I create visual stories through visual effects, digital drawings, and illustrations to entertain and spark a viewer’s curiosity. Heavily influenced by fiction and fantasy, I have always gravitated toward epic tales outside of the realm of reality that inspire creativity and originality. I hope that my visual content prompts a viewer’s desire to know more about the story and find their own personal connection with the narrative.
• Support sales operations and deliver extraordinary guest service reflecting company values.
• Perform efficiently during peak seasons with a positive and professional attitude.
• Adapt to managing several tasks independently or while working on a team.
• Produced original designs for the publication at the direction of the editor in chief.
• Consistently communicated with the editor on the creative process from ideation to execution.
• Directed the visual research, color design and rendering of each project proposal.
• Created illustrations and wrote published articles for the main web page.
• Operated in a team environment and provided aid editing the digital magazine publication.
• Conducted work independently, met deadlines and assisted in social media content creation.