Andrea Herrera is a digital illustrator and designer based in Orlando, Florida. Originally from Miami, Andrea relocated to study at the University of Central Florida and recently earned her B.F.A. in Studio Art. Her art is heavily influenced by visual media such as comic books, animated movies, and TV shows; their ability to connect with viewers through the art of storytelling is what she emulates through illustration.
• Support sales operations and deliver extraordinary guest service reflecting company values.
• Perform efficiently during peak seasons with a positive and professional attitude.
• Adapt to managing several tasks independently or while working on a team.
• Produced original designs for the publication at the direction of the editor in chief.
• Consistently communicated with the editor on the creative process from ideation to execution.
• Directed the visual research, color design and rendering of each project proposal.
• Created illustrations and wrote published articles for the main web page.
• Operated in a team environment and provided aid editing the digital magazine publication.
• Conducted work independently, met deadlines and assisted in social media content creation.